query failing with out of memory error message.

От Joe Maldonado
Тема query failing with out of memory error message.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,
I have a seemingly corrupt row in a table and wanted to look at it's
contents.
when I try to query it I get the following...

db=# select * from some_table offset 411069 limit 1;
ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293

but when I select individual fields within the record I get data.

Is there a way to read this row from the datafile to examine it closer?

--
Joe Maldonado
jmaldonado@webehosting.biz

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: A few beginner's questions concerning concurrency
От: meinverein@bluemail.ch
Сообщение: what happened to pghoster.com?