Re: string.cpp assertion failure

От Troels Arvin
Тема Re: string.cpp assertion failure
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:29:52 +0100, I wrote:
> Using pgadmin3 1.2.0[*] on Fedora Core 3, I get the following error when
> trying to connect to a PostgreSQL 7.4.6 server on the same (local)host:
>
>   src/common/string.cpp(1060): assert "nLen != (size_t)-1" failed.
>   Do you want to stop the program?

I now tried again, using a non-asserting build[1] on Fedora Core 3. When
working in the en_US locale, I get the following error when trying to
connect to a PostgreSQL instance which hasn't been started: Error connecting to the server: could not connect to
server:  Connection refusedIs the server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting TCP/IPconnections on port 5432?

But when working in the da_DK locale, I get:
 En fejl opstod: Error connecting to the server:

Is my translation buggy, or is it due to something else?

By the way:
Is there a timeout on how long pgadmin will try connecting? - I just made
the error of setting the server address to 192.168.1.3 while not being on
an 192.168/16 network and not having a 192.168/16 interface. pgadmin was
unresponsive for a _long_ time, and I ended up killing it.

Note 1:
http://troels.arvin.dk/pgadmin/FC_1-3/

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

От: Akbar
Сообщение: Re: error building pgadmin 1.2 rc
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: corrections v1.2 rc2: rpm 4 madrake 10.1