Re: Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC

От Jamie Walker
Тема Re: Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
In article <01C03744.C1ACB940@CHARLES>, Charles Killmer <charlesk@netgai
ntechnology.com> writes
> A while ago I posted a message about stange deletions in a linked table.  When
>a value would be entered into the table through access (table or form view), it
>would change all the values on that row to #Deleted, until the table was closed
>and reopend.
Turn ROW VERSIONING on in the advanced properties for the ODBC
connection and re-attach the tables. Make sure that the tables have a
primary key and it should work fine. (NB you will see an extra column
called 'xmin' in each table. You can ignore it.)

HTH,
--
Jamie Walker              "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie@sagaxis.co.uk        destroy your filesystems, eat your data and

От: "Tony Simopoulos"
Сообщение: Re: 2 computers 1hd 2 postgres daemons. Is it possible?
От: David Huttleston Jr
Сообщение: Re: wrong documentation and others .....