[Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?

От Wen Yi
Тема [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?
Дата
Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?  (Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi community,
I use the gdb to track the postgres like this:

pq_getbyte () at pqcomm.c:980
980     in pqcomm.c
(gdb)  next
985     in pqcomm.c
(gdb)  next
986     in pqcomm.c
(gdb)  next
SocketBackend (inBuf=0x7ffc8f7e1310) at postgres.c:372

372     postgres.c: Directory not empty.
(gdb)  next
403     in postgres.c
(gdb)  next
406     in postgres.c
(gdb)  next
407     in postgres.c
(gdb)  next

But the question is:
It's too slow to input 'next' to run the postgres, I used to try to use the  'continut', but the gdb will run the postgres directly and not print the function name and code line

I want to it print like this:

... -> pq_getbyte () at pqcomm.c:980 -> SocketBackend (inBuf=0x7ffc8f7e1310) at postgres.c:372 -> ...

Can someone provide me some advice?
Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Wen Yi

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: psql and pgpass.conf on Windows
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: [Beginner Question] How to print the call link graph?