Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-10-24 00:58 +0200, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2023, at 20:36, Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> wrote:
>
> > That's an AppleSingle file according to [1][2].  It only contains the
> > resource fork and file name but no data fork.
>
> Ah, I had “Send large attachments with Mail Drop” enabled. To me 20K
> is not big but whatever. Let’s see if turning it off fixes the issue.

I suspected it had something to do with iCloud.  Glad you solved it!

> > Please change to "in strict mode" (without "the").
>
> Hrm, I prefer it without the article, too, but it is consistently used
> that way elsewhere, like here:
>
>  https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/5b36e8f/doc/src/sgml/func.sgml#L17401
>
> I’d be happy to change them all, but was keeping it consistent for now.

Right.  I haven't really noticed that the article case is more common.
I thought that you may have missed that one because I saw this change
that removes the article:

> -    In the strict mode, the specified path must exactly match the structure of
> +    In strict mode, the specified path must exactly match the structure of

> Updated patch attached, thank you!

LGTM.  Would you create a commitfest entry?  I'll set the status to RfC.

--
Erik

От: "Fujii.Yuki@df.MitsubishiElectric.co.jp"
Сообщение: RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Various bugs if segment containing redo pointer does not exist