Re: pgAdmin4 query: config_local

От Prasad
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 query: config_local
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
No, I'm not going to use it to connect to server. Just trying to be familiar with code, from contribution point of
view.

thanks and regards,
Prasad

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:15 AM
From: "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>
To: Prasad <prasad.s@mail.com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin4 query: config_local
On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Prasad <prasad.s@mail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> was just going through code to get it working on my system. There are
> references to config_local.py.
>
> Is it supposed to be created by some process ??, I just renames config.py to
> go past that point. Am I missing something ?

Just create a file called config_local.py, and add any settings you
wish to override from config.py (avoid editing config.py).

You should note though that this code is in very early stages of
development - it doesn't even connect to PostgreSQL yet as the work up
until now is all on the core infrastructure of the app. If you're
hoping to use it to actually manage PostgreSQL servers, then you'll
have to wait a few months. If you wish to contribute to the code
though, I think we'll have enough of the infrastructure nailed down in
the next couple of weeks to make that feasible.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com[http://www.enterprisedb.com]
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 query: config_local
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 query: config_local