Audit database to recreate former states using JSON functions

От Felix Kunde
Тема Audit database to recreate former states using JSON functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

last december I've delvoped a few PL/pgSQL functions to log

all changes in my database and recreate former database states.

I used row_to_json to log and json_populate_recordset to reproduce

my tables. I think it's cool feature and I like to share and discuss it

with you. I would be very happy to recieve some feedback. I'm also

interested in other versioning approaches, if there are (?).

You can find the repository here: https://github.com/FxKu/audit

I've written all the relevant stuff into the README.

At last, I really like to thank Hans-Jürgen Schönig (http://www.cybertec.at/)

for giving me the advice to use JSON functions. This made the whole

developement way more easy.

Have a great day.

Felix

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: question about checksum in 9.3
От: Keith Minsel
Сообщение: Postgres usage of session identifiers for security