Re: LONG - Question on dealing w/ numerics

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: LONG - Question on dealing w/ numerics
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
David,
> Cash - Debit  100
> A/R  - Credit 100
> Cash - Credit 100
> A/R  - Debit  100
> (Which should have a net affect of 0 on both accounts)
>
> But here is the resulting balance on accounts,
>
> Cash Debit  Balance 200
> A/R  Credit Balance 200

Here may your problem, and it's in the schema:  is "A/R" and account or
is "A/R Credit" an account?   You're being unclear in your e-mail,
which makes me suspect that you're being vague in your code as well.

If I'm totally off the mark, then please post the four calls to your
function that produced the above mis-balance, and I can easily spot the
problem for you.

-Josh

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Re: LONG - Question on dealing w/ numerics
От: "Rodger Donaldson"
Сообщение: Re: CSV import