Re: BOOLEAN data type?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: BOOLEAN data type?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Peter,
> No way.  You're doing something wrong.  How about showing the data
> that
> makes you believe this?

Hey, take it easy.  It was only a technical question / potential issue.
Not a personal criticism.

Based on your implied assertion that the queries *should* be working in
a Boolean fashion, I took them apart and re-built them ... and it turned
out to be a data problem in a linked table (a unique index was dropped
somehow without my awareness while altering the tables).

So Booleans are working properly, and you can relax now.

-Josh Berkus