Re: Cleaning up template 1 -> template0 cloning

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Cleaning up template 1 -> template0 cloning
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Folks,

> Help!  The above documentation seems to be incorrect.

Sorry about the panic, here.  It turns out that it is possible to do assuggested to restore template1, provided that
oneis prepared tomanipulate the datallowconn and datistemplate flags in template0 andtemplate1.

Template1 is restored.  E-mail me if any of you ever have to do thesame.  In fact, I'll write it up ...

-Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up template 1 -> template0 cloning
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up template 1 -> template0 cloning