Re: Where can I get free ODBC drivers for postgres?

От Craig Orsinger
Тема Re: Where can I get free ODBC drivers for postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <JmQL4.175480$_G1.1657099@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>, "SUDDN"
<bogus@nospam.com> wrote:
> Are there any free ODBC drivers avaliable?  If so where can I find them?
>
> Thanks

For Windows NT, there are free PostgreSQL ODBC drivers available at:

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/index.html

Use that URL to bring up the web page. Chop off the "index.html" part to get to
the FTP site.

От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.
От: "Michael S. Kelly"
Сообщение: I'm just doin' the 7.0 RC1 install and have some input on the documentation.