Обсуждение: Gui suggestion

Gui suggestion

От
David Holloway
Дата:
I don't know if everyone knows this already but...

When "viewing data from a selected table",
The table fields can be sorted on the screen according to alphanumeric
value ordering by double clicking the field name.

Like so...
bar
baz
foo

I'd like for pgadmin to sort according to numeric value when
the field is of a numeric data type.

So that instead of
1
10
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

one sees
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Re: Gui suggestion

От
"Dave Page"

Hi David,

Yes, I would like to make this work as well, however currently the
sorting is done by Microsoft code, not my own and obviously I have no
control over this.

I do have so quite effective bubble sort code though, and if I find the
time I will look to see if I can use it to replace the Microsoft code.

Regards, Dave.