Обсуждение: Re: [pgadmin-support] PGA 3 Copy

Re: [pgadmin-support] PGA 3 Copy

От
"Dave Page"

Hi John,

Just tried here on Slackware Linux 9/KDE 3.1 and it pastes OK into
Kwrite and a terminal. What version of KDE comes with Redhat 9?

Can anyone else try this please? Jean-Michel - you have RedHat 9 don't
you?

Regards, Dave.

Re: [pgadmin-support] PGA 3 Copy

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
On Wednesday 25 June 2003 14:47, Dave Page wrote:
> Can anyone else try this please? Jean-Michel - you have RedHat 9 don't
> you?

Under RedHat 9, I can copy view or function definition and paste it into Kate.
What text can't you paste? What objects?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: [pgadmin-support] PGA 3 Copy

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
On Wednesday 25 June 2003 16:50, John Bercik wrote:
> I'm trying to copy the text on the bottom right that has the Constraint
> and Alter Table commands.  I am unable to paste it anywhere other than
> pgadmin3.  RH9 has KDE version 3.1
> Here's a screenshot:
> http://htnweb1.emr.musc.edu/test.jpg

Dear John,

I forward your screenshot to the hacker list. Do you have copy/paste problems
on other objects? Please contact us on the list so that anyone can come up
with a solution if the same problem arises again.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel