Обсуждение: Server update

Server update

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi all,

The dev/cvs box is now back up and running on a new mobo which appears
to be fine. Chucked in another 512Mb of RAM whilst I was in there as the
new board has an extra slot :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Server update

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>The dev/cvs box is now back up and running on a new mobo which appears
>to be fine. Chucked in another 512Mb of RAM whilst I was in there as the
>new board has an extra slot :-)

We should thing about how to use up all that RAM... We could ask M$ for
some suggestions :->

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Server update

От
"Dave Page"

'twasn't that long ago when I was showing off a brand new shiny box with
less disk than that. I use the stuff daily yet I'm still amazed at the
speed with which our kit becomes obsolete!

/D