Обсуждение: New wxWidgets Snapshot

New wxWidgets Snapshot

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
I've added a new wxWidgets snapshot to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/ (note the change of
directory name). This was taken on the 11/07/2004, and includes the 4
outstanding gtk patches, as well as the Windows setup0.h patch. Copies
of the patches are in a sub directory of the tarball for reference.

Regards, Dave

Re: New wxWidgets Snapshot

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:
> I've added a new wxWidgets snapshot to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/ (note the change of
> directory name). This was taken on the 11/07/2004, and includes the 4
> outstanding gtk patches, as well as the Windows setup0.h patch. Copies
> of the patches are in a sub directory of the tarball for reference.

This probably doesn't include patch 989065 which fixes the missing Copy
method on wxTextCtrl. Without this patch, Copy from toolbar or menu when
the history or message is selected won't work (while copy from context
menu is ok). Not really a major thing, can wait for wx commit.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: New wxWidgets Snapshot

От
"Dave Page"

I'll be old and grey by then :-) I'll do a -2 when I get 20 minutes.

Regards, Dave