Обсуждение: I can't find libpq.lib

I can't find libpq.lib

От
"Cui Shijun"
Дата:
Hi
  I've been trying to compile the latest pgadmin3 on windows. I installed PostgreSQL8.2 to %PGDIR%, but when I use vc++ 2005 to compile pgadmin, it can't find libpq.lib.
  libpq.lib is under my $PGDIRC/lib/ms, I don't understand why it can't be found.
  Regards,
  ranc

Re: I can't find libpq.lib

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Cui Shijun wrote:
> Hi
>   I've been trying to compile the latest pgadmin3 on windows. I
> installed PostgreSQL8.2 to %PGDIR%, but when I use vc++ 2005 to compile
> pgadmin, it can't find libpq.lib.
>   libpq.lib is under my $PGDIRC/lib/ms, I don't understand why it can't
> be found.

Copy libpq.lib into %PGDIR%\lib

With PostgreSQL 8.3 it'll be there by default, but for older versions
you'll need to copy it.

Regards, Dave.