Обсуждение: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not displayed correctly(?) [pga3-1.8.0]

keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not displayed correctly(?) [pga3-1.8.0]

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Hi friends,

on debian latest pakcages we've provider, if I right click to get a
context menu, keyboard shortcuts are displayed with _K instead of the
underlined K. Is it a known issue? Can someone reproduce on another
distro / wx? Please not that everything is fine elsewhere in the app
(File menu for example). A screenshot can be found here:

http://www.enrici.com/debian/pgadmin/SCREENSHOTS/debian-shortcuts-1_8_0.jpeg

Regards,
Raph

Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not displayed correctly(?) [pga3-1.8.0]

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> on debian latest pakcages we've provider, if I right click to get a
> context menu, keyboard shortcuts are displayed with _K instead of the
> underlined K. Is it a known issue? Can someone reproduce on another
> distro / wx? Please not that everything is fine elsewhere in the app
> (File menu for example). A screenshot can be found here:
>
> http://www.enrici.com/debian/pgadmin/SCREENSHOTS/debian-shortcuts-1_8_0.jpeg

Looks fine on Fedora 7 with wx 2.8.4.

Regards, Dave

Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Dave Page a écrit :
> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> on debian latest pakcages we've provider, if I right click to get a
>> context menu, keyboard shortcuts are displayed with _K instead of the
>> underlined K. Is it a known issue? Can someone reproduce on another
>> distro / wx? Please not that everything is fine elsewhere in the app
>> (File menu for example). A screenshot can be found here:
>>
>> http://www.enrici.com/debian/pgadmin/SCREENSHOTS/debian-shortcuts-1_8_0jpeg
>>

> Looks fine on Fedora 7 with wx 2.8.4.

Ok, would you mind trying with wx 2.8.6? that's the version I used while
building deb packages.

Regards,
Raph

Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>>
>>> Hi friends,
>>>
>>> on debian latest pakcages we've provider, if I right click to get a
>>> context menu, keyboard shortcuts are displayed with _K instead of the
>>> underlined K. Is it a known issue? Can someone reproduce on another
>>> distro / wx? Please not that everything is fine elsewhere in the app
>>> (File menu for example). A screenshot can be found here:
>>>
>>> http://www.enrici.com/debian/pgadmin/SCREENSHOTS/debian-shortcuts-1_8_0jpeg
>>>

>> Looks fine on Fedora 7 with wx 2.8.4.
>>
> Ok, would you mind trying with wx 2.8.6? that's the version I used while
> building deb packages.

Nope, seems to be broken. Can you test one of the sample apps and log it
as a bug with them?

/D

Dave Page wrote:
> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :

>>> Looks fine on Fedora 7 with wx 2.8.4.
>>>
>> Ok, would you mind trying with wx 2.8.6? that's the version I used while
>> building deb packages.
>
> Nope, seems to be broken. Can you test one of the sample apps and log it
> as a bug with them?

I'll do this in the next days.

Regards,
R.