Обсуждение: frmOptions unable to Save / Fetch FTS preferences

frmOptions unable to Save / Fetch FTS preferences

От
"Robins Tharakan"
Дата:
Hi,

I took a recent SVN update and saw that I couldn't hide FTS items from the display, just because the frmOptions couldn't Save / Fetch the corresponding settings.

Attached is a simple patch that allows us to do that.

Regards,
Robins Tharakan
Вложения

Re: frmOptions unable to Save / Fetch FTS preferences

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi Robins,

Robins Tharakan a écrit :
> [...]
> I took a recent SVN update and saw that I couldn't hide FTS items from
> the display, just because the frmOptions couldn't Save / Fetch the
> corresponding settings.
>
> Attached is a simple patch that allows us to do that.

Checked on Linux and Mac OS X, so applied.

Thanks, Robins :)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org