Обсуждение: Chinese translation fix

Chinese translation fix

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi,

It's been suggested to me by a colleague that we should update the
Chinese translation, as the current one is a literal translation with
no context:

Screen: Schema-->Grant Wizard-->Selection

String/Label: "Check All" & "UnCheck All"

Current Translation: “检查所有" & "未检查所有"

Suggested Translation: "全选" & "全不选"

"全选" & "全不选" mean "Select All" & "Select None" in Chinese.

Should we make that change?

--
Dave Page

Re: Chinese translation fix

От
郭朝益(ChaoYi, Kuo)
Дата:
Thanks. It is good suggested. Please to changed it.

"全選" & "全不選"  <----  zh_CN Chinese simplified

Best Regards,
朝益(ChaoYi)

2009/8/4 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Hi,

It's been suggested to me by a colleague that we should update the
Chinese translation, as the current one is a literal translation with
no context:

Screen: Schema-->Grant Wizard-->Selection

String/Label: "Check All" & "UnCheck All"

Current Translation: 「檢查所有" & "未檢查所有"

Suggested Translation: "全選" & "全不選"

"全選" & "全不選" mean "Select All" & "Select None" in Chinese.

Should we make that change?

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:   http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Chinese translation fix

От
郭朝益(ChaoYi, Kuo)
Дата:
Sorry, I understood it wrong. That was my suggested for CN, please don't chang to TW .

Best Regards,
朝益(ChaoYi)
My Blog:
http://oss-tw.blogspot.com
-
My MSN IM & GTalk IM:
kuo.ChaoYi@gmail.com

Skype: kuo.chaoyi
-
Admin by
http://postgresql-chinese.blogspot.com
http://postgresql.oss.tw
http://www.lifetv.org.tw
-------------

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:35 AM, 郭朝益(ChaoYi, Kuo) <kuo.chaoyi@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks. It is good suggested. Please to changed it.

"全選" & "全不選"  <----  zh_CN Chinese simplified

Best Regards,
朝益(ChaoYi)

2009/8/4 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Hi,

It's been suggested to me by a colleague that we should update the
Chinese translation, as the current one is a literal translation with
no context:

Screen: Schema-->Grant Wizard-->Selection

String/Label: "Check All" & "UnCheck All"

Current Translation: 「檢查所有" & "未檢查所有"

Suggested Translation: "全選" & "全不選"

"全選" & "全不選" mean "Select All" & "Select None" in Chinese.

Should we make that change?

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:   http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Chinese translation fix

От
Quan Zongliang
Дата:
> Sorry, I understood it wrong. That was my suggested for CN, please don't
> chang to TW .

I will, thanks

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com

Re: Chinese translation fix

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le mardi 4 août 2009 à 05:04:32, Quan Zongliang a écrit :
> > Sorry, I understood it wrong. That was my suggested for CN, please don't
> > chang to TW .
>
> I will, thanks

Commited, thanks.

--