Обсуждение: New pgadmin traditional chinese translation file

New pgadmin traditional chinese translation file

От
"learn, coding"
Дата:
hello

Attached is po and mo file for pgadmin.
We translate traditional chinese version.Please check the file
If you accept this translation version,we want filling "中山大學資管系(NSYSU MIS)" in the translater column.Thanks.

NSYSU MIS You-sheng,Shiu
Вложения

New pgadmin traditional chinese translation file

От
"learn, coding"
Дата:
hello

Attached is po and mo file for pgadmin.
We translate traditional chinese version.Please check the file
If you accept this translation version,we want filling "中山大學資管系(NSYSU MIS)" in the translater column.Thanks.

NSYSU MIS You-sheng,Shiu

Вложения

Re: New pgadmin traditional chinese translation file

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Le 05/03/2011 10:23, learn, coding a écrit :
> [...]
> Attached is po and mo file for pgadmin.
> We translate traditional chinese version.Please check the file
> If you accept this translation version,we want filling "中山大學資管系(NSYSU MIS)"
> in the translater column.Thanks.

This file is quite out of date. This is what I have in git:

guillaume@laptop:~/freeprojects/git.pgadmin3/i18n/zh_CN(master) $ LANG=C
msgfmt --statistics -o pgadmin3.mo pgadmin3.po
3446 translated messages, 6 untranslated messages.

and this is what you sent me:

guillaume@laptop:~/newtranslation$ LANG=C msgfmt --statistics -o
pgadmin3.mo pgadmin3.po
2775 translated messages, 654 fuzzy translations, 23 untranslated messages.

In other words, 17 more untranslated messages and 654 new fuzzy messages.

Are you sure you sent me the good file?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr