Обсуждение: pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

От
Nikhil S
Дата:
Hi,

In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-parameter and a return value (which is not possible on PostgreSQL otherwise), the return value is transformed into an extra OUT-parameter named "_retval_". Although we fixed the normal code path a while back, the debugger still remains dazed and confused. We need to teach it to ignore "_retval_" parameter too. PFA, patch to do the same.

Regards,
Nikhils
Вложения

Re: pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In PPAS 90, if an SPL-function has both an OUT-parameter and a return value
> (which is not possible on PostgreSQL otherwise), the return value is
> transformed into an extra OUT-parameter named "_retval_". Although we fixed
> the normal code path a while back, the debugger still remains dazed and
> confused. We need to teach it to ignore "_retval_" parameter too. PFA, patch
> to do the same.
>
> Regards,
> Nikhils
>

> --

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

От
Nikhil S
Дата:
Thanks, applied.

Thanks Dave. How's the lunch on the cruise? ;)

Regards,
Nikhils

Re: pgAdmin III: debugger does not handle PPAS functions with OUT parameters properly

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks, applied.
>>

> Thanks Dave. How's the lunch on the cruise? ;)

Nom nom nom... :-)