Обсуждение: PATCH: don't save empty favourite queries

PATCH: don't save empty favourite queries

От
Dmitriy Olshevskiy
Дата:
Hello again!
Recently I found, that when you open dialog "Add favourite" in query
editor and close it without any changes, then in the dialog "Manage
favourites" there is appears an empty element (i.e. with blank title). I
think it's not quite right, so I put a small condition in
dlgAddFavourite.cpp. It means that only if OK button is enabled, then we
have a well-formed favourite query and can add new item to the
favourites. If there will be a free time, please take a look at this
patch. If I'm wrong, maybe you'll find an correct solution of the issue?
Thank you.

--
Dmitriy Olshevskiy

Вложения

Re: PATCH: don't save empty favourite queries

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - patch applied!