Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Clear query window button click opens query tool in new window in Mac Runtime

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Clear query window button click opens query tool in new window in Mac Runtime

От
Surinder Kumar
Дата:
Hi

Issue:
When we click on "Clear query window" button in Query tool, a new instance of query tool opens in new window. The event "StopEventPropogation" was not working.

Please find the attached patch and review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Вложения
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Issue:
> When we click on "Clear query window" button in Query tool, a new instance
> of query tool opens in new window. The event "StopEventPropogation" was not
> working.
>
> Please find the attached patch and review.
>
> Thanks,
> Surinder Kumar
>

> --

Dave Page