Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1251 - Tab complete for combo boxes

[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1251 - Tab complete for combo boxes

От
Surinder Kumar
Дата:
Hi

Add support to select highlighted option in Select2 control on TAB press.

Capture the TAB event on Keypress of Select2 selector, then trigger select item event of Select2 object.

Please find attached patch and review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1251 - Tab complete for combo boxes

От
Surinder Kumar
Дата:
Hi

In previous patch, the support to "select highlighted option in Select2 control on TAB press" was for Backform Select2Control.
Now the same is added for Backgrid Select2Cell as well in v1 patch.

Thanks to Harshal for helping me in resolving one issue.

Please find updated patch and review.

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 1:16 AM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Add support to select highlighted option in Select2 control on TAB press.

Capture the TAB event on Keypress of Select2 selector, then trigger select item event of Select2 object.

Please find attached patch and review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar

Вложения

Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1251 - Tab complete for combo boxes

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> In previous patch, the support to "select highlighted option in Select2
> control on TAB press" was for Backform Select2Control.
> Now the same is added for Backgrid Select2Cell as well in v1 patch.
>
> Thanks to Harshal for helping me in resolving one issue.
>
> Please find updated patch and review.
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 1:16 AM, Surinder Kumar
> <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Add support to select highlighted option in Select2 control on TAB press.
>>
>> Capture the TAB event on Keypress of Select2 selector, then trigger select
>> item event of Select2 object.
>>
>> Please find attached patch and review.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Surinder Kumar