Обсуждение: Migrate MsAccess Query to PostgreSQL

Migrate MsAccess Query to PostgreSQL

От
"Raymond Tsang"
Дата:
Hi,

Is there a simply way to migrate my Access Queries into the PostgreSQL? I
tried cut and paste from the SQL views of Access but I got errors.

Regards,

Raymond Tsang
Business Development Manager
Bluechip Infotech Pty Ltd
P: (02) 8745 8434
F: (02) 8745 8499
raymondt@bluechipit.com.au
http://www.bluechipit.com.au

Re: Migrate MsAccess Query to PostgreSQL

От
"Dave Page"

Depends what syntax you have used. PostgreSQL won't understand [ ] as
quotes for example, so you may need to do a little manual hacking of the
code.

Regards, Dave.