Обсуждение: limiting the number of rows displayed

limiting the number of rows displayed

От
"Karim R. Lakhani"
Дата:
Hello all,

I am working with a fairly large database (some tables have over 100,000
rows).  Wondering if there is a way to limit the number of rows that can
be viewed when I do   "view data".  Could not see that as an option in
the program.

Thanks

karim

Re: limiting the number of rows displayed

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Karim,

Currently there is no way to do this other than enter the SQL yourself
with a 'LIMIT nnn' on the end of the query. It might be handy though, so
I'll add it to the todo list.

Regards, Dave.

Re: limiting the number of rows displayed

От
"Dave Page"

Using cursors is on the todo and has been for some while. The problem
has been lack of support in the ODBC driver, though iirc, Hiroshi has
fixed that now. I must look at it sometime when I get 5 minutes free
from work.

Regards, Dave.

Re: limiting the number of rows displayed

От
Rod Taylor
Дата: