Обсуждение: Support - Access Migration - autonumber field becomes INT4

Support - Access Migration - autonumber field becomes INT4

От
"Carlos Leite"
Дата:
I´m trying to migrate an access Database using Database Migration Wizard.

The wizard define the sequences like that

-- Sequence: agente_visita_id_agentevisita_k
CREATE SEQUENCE agente_visita_id_agentevisita_k INCREMENT 1 MINVALUE 1
MAXVALUE 9223372036854775807 CACHE 1;

SELECT setval('agente_visita_id_agentevisita_k', 172);

But the field that will USE that sequence is defined as INT4,
shouldn´t it  be INT8 ??

-- Table: agente_visita
CREATE TABLE agente_visita (
id_agentevisita  int4  DEFAULT
nextval('"agente_visita_id_agentevisita_key"'::text),
id_visita int8,
id_local int8,
id_equipa int8,
id_agente int8
) WITH OIDS;

I´ll have a big problem, because as we know, I cant change a column type
without DROP IT.

May you help me please...

Thanks in Advance

Carlos Leite

GovOnline
tel: 55+11+31656113
e-mail: carlos.leite@govonline.com.br

Re: Support - Access Migration - autonumber field becomes INT4

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi,

I've updated this to int8. The max value is the default from PostgreSQL btw...

There is an updated DLL on cvs.pgadmin.org in the binaries directory if you wish to give it a shot.

Regards, Dave.

http://archives.postgresql.org