Обсуждение: PgAdmin II 1.6.0 Error Handler (GUI Annoyance)

PgAdmin II 1.6.0 Error Handler (GUI Annoyance)

От
Chris Gamache
Дата:
I thought this was just a beta-testing feature and would work its way out in
production. That's why I didn't say anything until now... :)
There is an "Exit" Button in the Error Handler that I CONSTANTLY hit by
mistake. Can this be removed or disabled? I'm sure someone wants to exit the
whole application after one error, but it drives me crazy to have to
reconnect
to the database after an error when I hit the wrong button. I want to see the
error every time it is raised, but I don't want to exit.

CG

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: PgAdmin II 1.6.0 Error Handler (GUI Annoyance)

От
"Dave Page"

Well that's sorta the point of the beta, to find out from the users what
needs fixing before release.

> There is an "Exit" Button in the Error Handler that I
> CONSTANTLY hit by mistake. Can this be removed or disabled?

Continue should be the default button so you can just hit return.

> I'm sure someone wants to exit the whole application after
> one error, but it drives me crazy to have to reconnect to the
> database after an error when I hit the wrong button. I want
> to see the error every time it is raised, but I don't want to exit.

Regards, Dave.