Обсуждение: Error on most recent slackware build

Error on most recent slackware build

От
"George T. Gibson"
Дата:
An error has occured:

can't open file '/usr/local/pgadmin3/share/pgadmin3//ui/pgadmin3.lng'
(error 2: ls)

Then it opens up as normal.

George

--
J.B. Stamping, Inc.
George Gibson

Re: Error on most recent slackware build

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks George. Andreas made some changes so I'm not entirely sure what
should be in the distro at the moment. I've added the pgadmin3.lng file
so that should be in tonights build. I think I can drop the xrc's now,
but possibly only in release builds - is that right Andreas?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Error on most recent slackware build

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>should be in the distro at the moment. I've added the pgadmin3.lng file
>so that should be in tonights build. I think I can drop the xrc's now,
>but possibly only in release builds - is that right Andreas?
>

> Thanks George. Andreas made some changes so I'm not entirely sure what

pgadmin3.lng is for language translation, and must be present.
It has nothing to do with xrc.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Error on most recent slackware build

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, I know that. You also changed the xrc code as well though and
didn't make any changes to build scripts etc. to reflect those changes.
I got the impression the xrc files are not required for release builds.
Is this the case?

Regards, Dave.

Dave Page wrote:

>Yes, I know that. You also changed the xrc code as well though and
>didn't make any changes to build scripts etc. to reflect those changes.
>I got the impression the xrc files are not required for release builds.
>Is this the case?

As soon as Adam changed the makefile process so EMBED_XRC (maybe he
already did, because he likes embedded resources), we don't need the
common directory for distribution any more. The latest win32 release is
already resource-free.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Error on most recent slackware build

От
"Adam H. Pendleton"
Дата:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> As soon as Adam changed the makefile process so EMBED_XRC (maybe he
> already did, because he likes embedded resources), we don't need the
> common directory for distribution any more. The latest win32 release
> is already resource-free.

Oops...I needed to make a change for embeded resources to work?  I must
have missed a post.  What do I need to change?

ahp

Re: Error on most recent slackware build

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Adam H. Pendleton wrote:

> Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>> As soon as Adam changed the makefile process so EMBED_XRC (maybe he
>> already did, because he likes embedded resources), we don't need the
>> common directory for distribution any more. The latest win32 release
>> is already resource-free.
>>
> Oops...I needed to make a change for embeded resources to work?  I
> must have missed a post.  What do I need to change?

The macro EMBED_XRC must be included as flag for compilation, and
xrcDialogs.cpp must be compiled/linked in.

Regards,
Andreas