Обсуждение: Help for create table with pgAdmin

Help for create table with pgAdmin

От
"KOUEMY Doris Z."
Дата:
I use Postgresql-7.3.4 + pgAdmin II v.1.6, but I cannot create table with pgAdmin. The objet is desactivate. Please HELP ME to create tables using pgAdmin.

Thanks

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

Re: Help for create table with pgAdmin

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Dear KOUEMY Doris Z.

From: KOUEMY Doris Z.
> I use Postgresql-7.3.4 + pgAdmin II v.1.6, but I cannot create table with
pgAdmin.
> The objet is desactivate. Please HELP ME to create tables using pgAdmin.

Explain conditions in detail more.

1)Can you connect it?
2)Are you doing login with the user who can make it?

If these are not problems.
Possibly, it goes into schema.pulic of threeview, and it may be able to be
made.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: KOUEMY Doris Z.

> Hello Hiroshi Saito
>
> I'm connect successfuly and I'm doing login with the user.
> Where can I see schema.public of threeview on pgAdmin or How can I > go in schema.public of threeview ?

Isn't your database in treeview?
schema can be seen if that is clicked.
Operation can be used like the Explorer of Windows.