Обсуждение: Errors using

Errors using

От
Joost Kraaijeveld
Дата:
Hi,

I get the following error when I choose "Tools -> Server Configuration
-> postgresql.conf"

An error has occured:

ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type timestamp: "NULL"
CONTEXT:  SQL function "pg_file_length" statement 1

I get the following error when I choose "Tools -> Server Configuration
-> pg_hba.conf"

An error has occured:

ERROR:  Absolute path not allowed
CONTEXT:  SQL function "pg_file_length" statement 1

Anyone any ideas about cause and solution?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl
web: www.askesis.nl

Re: Errors using

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get the following error when I choose "Tools -> Server Configuration
> -> postgresql.conf"
>
> An error has occured:
>
> ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type timestamp: "NULL"
> CONTEXT:  SQL function "pg_file_length" statement 1
>

> I get the following error when I choose "Tools -> Server Configuration
> -> pg_hba.conf"
>
> An error has occured:
>
> ERROR:  Absolute path not allowed
> CONTEXT:  SQL function "pg_file_length" statement 1
>

> Anyone any ideas about cause and solution?

Please provide the whole query (taken from pgadmin.log)

Regards,
Andreas