Обсуждение: Re: Graphical Explain

Re: Graphical Explain

От
"Obe, Regina DND\\MIS"
Дата:
Just figured it out.  I guess you can't have "Verbose" enabled in explain
options for it to work.  That should probably be put in the documentation
somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Obe, Regina DND\MIS
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:04 AM
To: 'pgadmin-support@postgresql.org'
Subject: Graphical Explain

How do you get the Graphical Explain to show?  I saw the snapshots on the
PgAdmin website of the graphical explain, but on my version my explain tab
seems to stay blank regardless of what I do.

I couldn't find any mention of it in the help guide.

I'm running 1.4 release Candidate 1 on windows 2000.

Thanks,
Regina

Re: Graphical Explain

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Obe, Regina DND\MIS wrote:
> Just figured it out.  I guess you can't have "Verbose" enabled in explain
> options for it to work.  That should probably be put in the documentation
> somewhere.

Added to docs.

Regards,
Andreas