Обсуждение: pgAdmin III 1.5 Snapshot - missing dll's

pgAdmin III 1.5 Snapshot - missing dll's

От
Дата:
Hello,
I just downloaded and successfully installed pgAdmin II 1.5 (22-May-2006) on Win-XP-SP2.
The file pgadmin3.exe can't be started, because the needed libraries iconv.dll, zlib.dll and msjava.dll are missing
(reportedby ms dependency walker).
Is it possible, to put a new compiled snapshot-file to http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/, which can be started ?

Thanks in advance !

Beste Grüße Hubert Plaschke

Re: pgAdmin III 1.5 Snapshot - missing dll's

От
"Dave Page"

We're not shipping msjava.dll - that's *way* down the dependency tree.
The other two were missing however. I've uploaded a new snapshot to the
snapshots directory (you can get it from
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/ if it's not hit the front
end webservers yet).

Regards, Dave.

focus/cursor issue with 1.4.3 query UI

От
"George Pavlov"
Дата:
A small but very annoying bug in pgAdmin 1.4.3 on Windows:
-- in the query select some text with the mouse;-- now click somewhere on the selected text--as expected the selection
is lost--your cursor is somewhere in the middle of the previously
highlighted text; -- now try to move your cursor with the up/down/left/right keys
-nothing happens-- click again--now you can move your cursor with the mouse
pgAdmin 1.4.2 definitely does not have this problem. I think Dave Page
knows about it, but just in case it fell through the cracks.

Re: focus/cursor issue with 1.4.3 query UI

От
"Dave Page"

He does. It's a wxWidgets bug which has now been fixed in their CVS:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1492934&group_i
d=9863&atid=109863

Regards, Dave