Обсуждение: Update Guru for Admin Pack

Update Guru for Admin Pack

От
"Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)"
Дата:
instrumentationfeatures" Guru message for PostgreSQL 8.2.<br /> I've just downloaded the source for PgAdmin, looked at
thereadme in "xtra/admin81", and found the instructions in there that PostgreSQL 8.2 now includes the admin pack as
nowpart of the core PostgreSQL distribution but is not installed by default.<br /> To install, change into the
"contrib/adminpack"directory in your PostgreSQL 8.2.x source distribution, and make/make install from there.<br /><br

Re: Update Guru for Admin Pack

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick request to update the "This server lacks instrumentation
> features" Guru message for PostgreSQL 8.2.
> I've just downloaded the source for PgAdmin, looked at the readme in
> "xtra/admin81", and found the instructions in there that PostgreSQL 8.2
> now includes the admin pack as standard.
>
> Can this info be added into the Guru message instead?

Thanks, I've added a note pointing out where it can be found. I didn't
explain how to install it, as many people use binary distros where the
procedure is obviously different.

Regards, Dave