Обсуждение: Japanese translation is broken

Japanese translation is broken

От
Takahiro Itagaki
Дата:
A menu text is broken in Japanese version of v1.10.0 beta.

The location is "Query Tool > "Query" > "Execute as Script(p|F6)"
Probably there is a typo in the text for keyboard shortcut.
It shows (p|F6) and F6 key is unusable.

Re: Japanese translation is broken

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi Hiroshi,

Could you look at this for Itagaki-san please? I can see the text in
the po file, but I'm afraid my editor (or I!) will break the file and
I have no meaningful way of testing it.

Thanks for the bug report Itagaki-san.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Takahiro Itagaki
<itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> A menu text is broken in Japanese version of v1.10.0 beta.
>
> The location is "Query Tool > "Query" > "Execute as Script(p|F6)"
> Probably there is a typo in the text for keyboard shortcut.
> It shows (p|F6) and F6 key is unusable.
>
> --

Dave Page

Re: Japanese translation is broken

От
Quan Zongliang
Дата:
> Could you look at this for Itagaki-san please? I can see the text in
> the po file, but I'm afraid my editor (or I!) will break the file and
> I have no meaningful way of testing it.
Recently, Mr. Saito is very busy.
I fixed it and sent to Guillaume

Regards.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com

Re: Japanese translation is broken

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Quan Zongliang
<quanzongliang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you look at this for Itagaki-san please? I can see the text in
>> the po file, but I'm afraid my editor (or I!) will break the file and
>> I have no meaningful way of testing it.
> Recently, Mr. Saito is very busy.
> I fixed it and sent to Guillaume

Yeah, Hiroshi has been busy for a while - since he last changed job iirc.

Thanks for the fix!

--
Dave Page

Re: Japanese translation is broken

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Dear all.

Sorry very late reaction.

Thanks a lot.!!
In a general case, pgAdmin team very often faculties.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Quan Zongliang
> <quanzongliang@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Could you look at this for Itagaki-san please? I can see the text in
>>> the po file, but I'm afraid my editor (or I!) will break the file and
>>> I have no meaningful way of testing it.
>> Recently, Mr. Saito is very busy.
>> I fixed it and sent to Guillaume
>
> Yeah, Hiroshi has been busy for a while - since he last changed job iirc.
>
> Thanks for the fix!
>
> --
> Dave Page
> EnterpriseDB UK:   http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: Japanese translation is broken

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Hiroshi Saito <z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> Sorry very late reaction.
>
> Thanks a lot.!!
> In a general case, pgAdmin team very often faculties.:-)

Yup :-)

--
Dave Page