Обсуждение: Graphic Interpretations of Data

Graphic Interpretations of Data

От
"Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11"
Дата:
Using PostgreSQL v9.3 on Linux platform.

Is there a tool/extension that can graph data similar to Microsoft Access?

Thank you in advance,
Denise

Re: Graphic Interpretations of Data

От
"Gilberto Castillo"

> Using PostgreSQL v9.3 on Linux platform.
>
> Is there a tool/extension that can graph data similar to Microsoft Access?

You have used pgadmin?

Use pgBadger

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: Graphic Interpretations of Data

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11 <denise.ferrell.ctr@navy.mil> wrote:
Using PostgreSQL v9.3 on Linux platform.

Is there a tool/extension that can graph data similar to Microsoft Access?

​My current combination is using the "R" language "ggplot2"​

​module; with the appropriate DBI connectors to actually talk with the database in order to get the data to be visualized.

​PostgreSQL itself is strictly a database - not an IDE like​
​ MS Access.  There are lots of tools that can speak to PostgreSQL using SQL to obtain data.  You provide little in the way of context to allow others to provide suggestions.

David J.

Re: Graphic Interpretations of Data

От
Keith

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11 <denise.ferrell.ctr@navy.mil> wrote:
Using PostgreSQL v9.3 on Linux platform.

Is there a tool/extension that can graph data similar to Microsoft Access?

Thank you in advance,
Denise

PostgreSQL has no native GUI tool. There are quite a few third-party ones, both free & commercial.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

Keith