Обсуждение: ads on postgresql.org broken

ads on postgresql.org broken

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
Is it just me, or do all the ads go to exactly the same screen":

http://www.hub.org/?banner

eg. it's impossible to find info on any of the advertised products!

Chris

Re: ads on postgresql.org broken

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
Umm no - I get this page if I click on phpPgAds:

http://ads.hub.org/

Chris