Обсуждение: pg_restore --data-only ignored

pg_restore --data-only ignored

От
Mike Finn
Дата:
While upgrading to 7.1.3 (from 7.1.2) I discovered that pg_restore was not
honouring the --data-only command line option.  Can't actually remember if
it worked in 7.1.2 or not.

Particulars:

postgresql-7.1.3.tar.gz
compiled under Linux mandrake 7.2

command used from a shell script

pg_restore --dbname=${dbName}2 --data-only -v  --superuser=postgres $dbDump

I could get around this by using a list file and then editing it to only
include data lines, but thought it should be reported as a bug.

--
Mike Finn

Re: pg_restore --data-only ignored

Дата:
Mike Finn <mike.finn@tacticalExecutive.com> writes:
> While upgrading to 7.1.3 (from 7.1.2) I discovered that pg_restore was not
> honouring the --data-only command line option.

Looks like this is already fixed in current sources.  Thanks for the
report though!

            regards, tom lane