Обсуждение: FAQ: 1.13) How do I submit a bug report?

FAQ: 1.13) How do I submit a bug report?

От
Tommi Maekitalo
Дата:
Hi,

I just installed 7.4beta1 and hit a small bug, so I thought it would be fin=
e=20
to submit a bug report. I found a document doc/FAQ, which tells me to look =
at=20
http://www.PostgreSQL.org/bugs/bugs.php. But this page does not exist.

Ok - the problem I found is in psql. The help-page with LANG=3Dde_DE (psql=
=20
--help) lists -l twice and misses option --help. I just checked a=20
7.3.3-installation. Same problem there.

Tommi M=E4kitalo

Re: FAQ: 1.13) How do I submit a bug report?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Tommi Maekitalo writes:

> Ok - the problem I found is in psql. The help-page with LANG=de_DE (psql
> --help) lists -l twice and misses option --help. I just checked a
> 7.3.3-installation. Same problem there.

I fixed this in the 7.3 and 7.4 branches.  Thanks.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net