Обсуждение: BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus

BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus

От
"Alexis Wilke"
Дата:

Bug reference:      1490
Logged by:          Alexis Wilke
Email address:      alexis@m2osw.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.1
Operating system:   Linux
Details:

Inside pgxs.mk I had to change the $$libdir into $(libdir ) to get the
proper path in the final .sql file:

ifneq (,$(MODULES)$(MODULE_big))
%.sql: %.sql.in
    sed 's,MODULE_PATHNAME,$(libdir)/$*,g' $< >$@
endif

Re: BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus

Дата:
"Alexis Wilke" <alexis@m2osw.com> writes:
> Inside pgxs.mk I had to change the $$libdir into $(libdir ) to get the
> proper path in the final .sql file:

> ifneq (,$(MODULES)$(MODULE_big))
> %.sql: %.sql.in
>     sed 's,MODULE_PATHNAME,$(libdir)/$*,g' $< >$@
> endif

This is not correct --- the substitution is supposed to be literally
"$libdir", and so the makefile is correct as-is.  (I'm not sure why we
still bother with doing the sed conversion at all, except that if we
removed it you can be sure we'd think of some other thing we needed it
for ;-))

            regards, tom lane

Re: BUG #1490: contrib .sql.in sed command bogus

От
alexis@m2osw.com
Дата:
Hi Tom,

Indeed, with the correct version the $libdir will work in the .sql file.
Very good. 8-)

Alexis