Обсуждение: Help-me

Help-me

От
"Mussum"
Дата:
I am developing an application and I am not obtaining to leave this
error:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: N=E3o est=E1 inserindo um registro.
    org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.insertRow(AbstractJdbc2ResultS=
et.java:618)
    com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetImpl.insertRow(JdbcRowSetImpl.java:3020)
I am using the JDBC3 therefore I am not understanding because of this
error.
Vinicus

Re: Help-me

От
"Juan Miguel Paredes"
Дата:
On 26 Sep 2006 07:21:53 -0700, Mussum <viniciusasousa@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> I am developing an application and I am not obtaining to leave this
> error:
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: N=E3o est=E1 inserindo um registro.
>         org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.insertRow(AbstractJdb=
c2ResultSet.java:618)
>         com.sun.rowset.JdbcRowSetImpl.insertRow(JdbcRowSetImpl.java:3020)
> I am using the JDBC3 therefore I am not understanding because of this
> error.
> Vinicus

It looks like you should try pgsql-general or pgsql-jdbc mailing
lists. If you really believe this is a bug, it would be useful to
report following the guidelines in

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html

(providing more details about your environment and perhaps a
self-contained test case)

Regards.