Обсуждение: BUG #5584: Module unfound

BUG #5584: Module unfound

От
"BEAUSSART ERIC"
Дата:

Bug reference:      5584
Logged by:          BEAUSSART ERIC
Email address:      eric.beaussart@orange.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

Sir, I loaded PostgreSQL, as asked when I started loading MedieaWiki. And
Apache-PHP, and so on.
Then, when I tried to start "MediaWiki", it wrote : PHP 5.2.13 installed
Could not find a suitable database driver!
For MySQL, compile PHP using --with-mysql, or install the mysql.so module
For PostgreSQL, compile PHP using --with-pgsql, or install the pgsql.so
module.
Maybe it is not from your Software and not your concern.
If anyway you know where I could find this "Module" and where and how I can
set it in my Computer, It would be so kind ! Thanks anyway for providing a
way for contacts ! E. B.

Re: BUG #5584: Module unfound

От
Craig Ringer
Дата:
On 31/07/10 06:10, BEAUSSART ERIC wrote:

> Bug reference:      5584
> Logged by:          BEAUSSART ERIC
> Email address:      eric.beaussart@orange.fr
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
> Operating system:   Windows
> Details:
>
> Sir, I loaded PostgreSQL, as asked when I started loading MedieaWiki. And
> Apache-PHP, and so on.
> Then, when I tried to start "MediaWiki", it wrote : PHP 5.2.13 installed
> Could not find a suitable database driver!
> For MySQL, compile PHP using --with-mysql, or install the mysql.so module
> For PostgreSQL, compile PHP using --with-pgsql, or install the pgsql.so
> module.

I suggest asking for help on a PHP-specific web forum. This is not a
PostgreSQL bug report.

You're probably missing the PHP driver for PostgreSQL. As you haven't
mentioned where you got PHP from or much else, it's hard to help you
much. Try posting to a PHP forum with a bit more detail, or try on
http://serverfault.com/ .

--
Craig Ringer