Обсуждение: BUG #11128: Error in pg_restore with materialized view

BUG #11128: Error in pg_restore with materialized view

От
mpmilanez@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      11128
Logged by:          Marcos Paulo Milanêz Santana
Email address:      mpmilanez@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
Operating system:   CentOS 6.5

I'm trying to restore a database after creating some materialized views.
This is the command used for dump: pg_dump --blobs -Fc -f
bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc -x siop;
The command used for restore: pg_restore -Fc -C -O -x -v -j 4
--disable-triggers -d postgres bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc;
Here is the error I get:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 12351; 0 3565870
MATERIALIZED VIEW DATA vw_ws_execucaoorcamentaria_mensal_sispes postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query:     Command was:
REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW vw_ws_execucaoorcamentaria_mensal_sispes;
pg_restore: finished item 12351 MATERIALIZED VIEW DATA
vw_ws_execucaoorcamentaria_mensal_sispes
pg_restore: launching item 9983 CONSTRAINT pk_analiseemenda
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET statement_timeout = 0;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET lock_timeout = 0;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET client_encoding = 'UTF8';
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET standard_conforming_strings = on;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET check_function_bodies = false;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET client_min_messages = warning;
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was:
pg_restore: creating CONSTRAINT pk_analiseemenda
pg_restore: [archiver] Error from TOC entry 9983; 2606 18281 CONSTRAINT
pk_analiseemenda postgres
pg_restore: [archiver] could not set search_path to "emenda": no connection
to the server
pg_restore: [archiver] could not set default_tablespace to "": no connection
to the server
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: ALTER TABLE ONLY analiseemenda
    ADD CONSTRAINT pk_analiseemenda PRIMARY KEY (analiseemendaid);
pg_restore: finished item 9983 CONSTRAINT pk_analiseemenda
pg_restore: launching item 9984 INDEX uk_analiseemenda_01
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: no connection to the
server
    Command was: SET statement_timeout = 0;

I've tried restoring the dump with just one job instead of 4. It finished
with success, but the total time increased by approximately 2h.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Re: BUG #11128: Error in pg_restore with materialized view

От
David G Johnston
Дата:
mpmilanez wrote
>=20
> Bug reference:      11128
> Logged by:          Marcos Paulo Milan=C3=AAz Santana
> Email address:     =20

> mpmilanez@

> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
> Operating system:   CentOS 6.5
>=20
> I'm trying to restore a database after creating some materialized views.
> This is the command used for dump: pg_dump --blobs -Fc -f
> bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc -x siop;
> The command used for restore: pg_restore -Fc -C -O -x -v -j 4
> --disable-triggers -d postgres bkp_database_siop.dmp.fc;
> Here is the error I get:

There were quite a few pg_restore fixes, including some related to
materialized views, in 9.3.5 so I'd suggest upgrading and trying again.  If
it still fails (or you cannot upgrade for some reason) you would probably
need to supply a minimal example that reproduces the behavior.

David J.