Обсуждение: BUG #13831: Server Closed Connection Unexpectedly

BUG #13831: Server Closed Connection Unexpectedly

От
nayaksasmita484@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      13831
Logged by:          Sasmita nayak
Email address:      nayaksasmita484@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.10
Operating system:   Windows 7 32 bit

When i connect to POstgreSQL9.3(localhost:5432) asking for password when i
will give password then ok, immediately an "error has occured:
Error connecting to the server:server closed the connection unexpectedly.
this probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
processing the request"

I have installed directly in C drive without going to program files.

PLz help me regarding this. i need to install postgresql 9.3.10. i need to
do project by using this.

Thank u in advance

Regards,
Sasmita

Re: BUG #13831: Server Closed Connection Unexpectedly

Дата:
nayaksasmita484@gmail.com writes:
> When i connect to POstgreSQL9.3(localhost:5432) asking for password when i
> will give password then ok, immediately an "error has occured:
> Error connecting to the server:server closed the connection unexpectedly.
> this probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
> processing the request"

Can't tell much from that, but if you could provide the contents of the
postmaster's log file, we might be able to guess what's wrong.

            regards, tom lane