Обсуждение: pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb Makefile initdb.c ...

pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb Makefile initdb.c ...

От
momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    03/11/10 18:51:16

Modified files:
    src/bin/initdb : Makefile
Added files:
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.c system_views.sql
Removed files:
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh

Log message:
    Add C version of initdb, from Andrew Dunstan.

    This is his original version with a binary rmdir() we might need in the
    future.

    I will commit an update version with cleanups shortly.

Re: pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb Makefile initdb.c ...

Дата:
momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> Modified files:
>     src/bin/initdb : Makefile
> Added files:
>     src/bin/initdb : initdb.c system_views.sql
> Removed files:
>     src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh

Shouldn't system_views.sql go into backend/catalog?  That's where
information_schema.sql lives.

            regards, tom lane

Re: pgsql-server/src/bin/initdb Makefile initdb.c ...

От
Bruce Momjian
Tom Lane wrote:
> momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian) writes:
> > Modified files:
> >     src/bin/initdb : Makefile
> > Added files:
> >     src/bin/initdb : initdb.c system_views.sql
> > Removed files:
> >     src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh
>
> Shouldn't system_views.sql go into backend/catalog?  That's where
> information_schema.sql lives.

OK, I will move it.  Thanks.