Обсуждение: pgadmin

pgadmin

От
Rouyre Frédéric
Дата:
Sorry for this unrelated question but can one of you tell me where I can
find pgadmin. Accessing www.pgadmin.freeserve.com gives me a 404 error.

Thanks,

> ___
> Frédéric Rouyre                             OSL - Output Management
> Systems
> Software Analyst
> Océ Software Laboratories Namur sa
> rue de Néverlée 11 - 5020 NAMUR (Belgium)
> Tel: +32 81 55 42 04 ---- Fax: +32 81 55 96 10
> http://www.osl.be http://www.oce.com
>
> Océ enables people to share information by offering products and services
> for the reproduction, presentation, distribution and management of
> documents

Re: pgadmin

От
Dave Page

That is a very old address! The last release version of pgAdmin is available
at http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin. Preview releases (stable
ones) of pgAdmin II are available at http://pgadmin.postgresql.org

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgadmin

От
fred@ontosys.com
Дата:
On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 02:05:04PM +0200, Rouyre Frédéric wrote:
> Sorry for this unrelated question but can one of you tell me where I can
> find pgadmin. Accessing www.pgadmin.freeserve.com gives me a 404 error.

pgadmin.postgresql.org has the beta "pgAdmin II".

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370