Обсуждение: Data Migration from version 7.2.1 to version 7.4.3

Data Migration from version 7.2.1 to version 7.4.3

От
Asheesh
Дата:
Hi ,

I am facing problem to migrating data from postgreSQL version 7.2.1 to 7.4.3.So could you tell  how to migrate data from version 7.2.1 to 7.4.3.

Atually i am using such  command (psql -a databasename < c:\\databasebackup)    to migrate data.It only creates the structure of database but not store data in the database.

Thanking you...

I am waiting for your response....

Regards,

Asheesh

!-- Virus-Free Mail Using PostMaster Enterprise AvAc & QuickHeal Engine --!

Automated Workflow Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India

Re: Data Migration from version 7.2.1 to version 7.4.3

От
Reini Urban
Asheesh schrieb:
> I am facing problem to migrating data from postgreSQL version 7.2.1 to
> 7.4.3.So could you tell  how to migrate data from version 7.2.1 to 7.4.3.
>
> Atually i am using such  command (psql -a databasename <
> c:\\databasebackup)    to migrate data.It only creates the structure of
> database but not store data in the database.

$ man pg_dump

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/