Обсуждение: Re: docbook2man-spec.pl patch?

Re: docbook2man-spec.pl patch?

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
I would send this over to the docs list.  We have some very good docbook
guys there.  I will Cc this over there.

> Hi Bruce,
>
>   One person translating PostgreSQL manual asked about the
> patches for docbook2man-spec.pl.
>
>   He dowonloaded docbook2man-spec.pl from:
>
>     http://docbook2x.sourceforge.net/
>
> And then save patches from:
>
> > Subject: New docbook2man-spec.pl patches
> > http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-docs/1999-08/msg00018.html
>
> As this patch did not suceeded so he edited the script by
> hand.  But he still have some problem.  He found "XREF" tags
> in processed man file.
>
>   If you have patched docbook2man-spec.pl, please send it to me.
>
> Thanks,
> --
>  Jun Kuwamura
> rC Cm
>   ^
>   ~

Re: Re: docbook2man-spec.pl patch?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Bruce Momjian writes:

> >   One person translating PostgreSQL manual asked about the
> > patches for docbook2man-spec.pl.

The earlier patches (by Thomas Lockhart) have been integrated into
docbook2X a while ago.  Another set of patches (written by me) was
integrated and released in version 0.6.1 very recently.  You need to pass
the --no-cite-numeral-only option to docbook2man-spec.pl, apart from that
the output is good, although I have some other ideas in the pipe.

Re: Re: docbook2man-spec.pl patch?

От
Jun Kuwamura
Дата:
Thanks Mr. Eisentraut and Bruce-san,

  We will try it:-).

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:34:13 +0100 (CET)
> From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
> To: Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
> Cc: Jun Kuwamura <juk@rccm.co.jp>,
>     PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs@postgresql.org>
> Subject: Re: [DOCS] Re: docbook2man-spec.pl patch?
>
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > >   One person translating PostgreSQL manual asked about the
> > > patches for docbook2man-spec.pl.
>
> The earlier patches (by Thomas Lockhart) have been integrated into
> docbook2X a while ago.  Another set of patches (written by me) was
> integrated and released in version 0.6.1 very recently.  You need to pass
> the --no-cite-numeral-only option to docbook2man-spec.pl, apart from that
> the output is good, although I have some other ideas in the pipe.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut      peter_e@gmx.net       http://yi.org/peter-e/

 Jun Kuwamura
rC Cm