Обсуждение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents

Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents

От
"Dave Page"

pgAdmin already has the complete document set in chm format. The
contents files etc can be found at
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/.

Regards, Dave.

Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents

От
Bruce Momjian
Dave Page wrote:
> > I have added that to the Win32 project page:
> >

> pgAdmin already has the complete document set in chm format. The
> contents files etc can be found at
> http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/.

Where is the actual CHM file at that URL?

Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Dave Page wrote:
>

>>>I have added that to the Win32 project page:
>>>

>>pgAdmin already has the complete document set in chm format. The
>>contents files etc can be found at
>>http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/.
>>

>Where is the actual CHM file at that URL?

Dave removed it from cvs, it can now be found at

http://snake.pgadmin.org/snapshots/help/en_US/pgadmin3.chm

Regards,
Andreas

Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Windows CHM format for the documents

От
"Darko Prenosil"
Дата: