Обсуждение: Overuse of capitalization

Overuse of capitalization

Дата:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/warm-standby.html
reads like Something Written by an Eighteenth Century Gentleman ...
it's been about that long since it was fashionable to capitalize noun
phrases in running text.  Anyone mind if I smash most of this text
to lower case?

            regards, tom lane

Re: Overuse of capitalization

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/warm-standby.html
> reads like Something Written by an Eighteenth Century Gentleman ...
> it's been about that long since it was fashionable to capitalize noun
> phrases in running text.  Anyone mind if I smash most of this text
> to lower case?

Please do -- I noticed that earlier, and I've been meaning to fix it
myself at some point.

-Neil

Re: Overuse of capitalization

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 09:37 -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
> Please do -- I noticed that earlier, and I've been meaning to fix it
> myself at some point.

... which you apparently have long since done, AFAICS. Never mind me.

-Neil